Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Monumental moment!

I know it's been awhile, my peeps, and I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. A belated Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you! 2010 is officially in full swing, and with it come some very monumental happenings. Most notably, tonight. Yes, tonight, I took my first "real" poop on the potty.

To be specific, I was playing in my bedroom when the urge came over me. So, I ran up to Mama Cia and told her that I needed to poop. We got myself arranged on the frog potty and after two good pushes, "tada!". My first real poop on the potty. What's more, after dinner I had to go again. So, I told Mama and up we went for round two.

Mama says this is a big step and she's ubber-excited it happened a good 3 months before I turn 3. Speaking of which...YIKES! I'm going to be 3 soon!!!

Until next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, Jackson welcome to the proud world of pooping. I was so proud to hear that you have joined the world of "Poppers". Now you will be along with the majority of people who will spend a good part of their day/life timing their day around this very important act. Your Granddad is very proud of you. Keep up the good work.
May you have a long life and many enjoyable "poops". This is the strait poop for someone who has a great deal of experience.
I love you Grandson and remember to thank you Mother for all of her support in teaching you the joys of pooping.

Granddad. word verification "etabun" how fitting