Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Bear-y Good Time

My friend, Miss Sandy, gave me a cute bear outfit for Christmas. Mommy Cia has been trying to get a photo of me for the past month and finally succeeded. I've been enjoying my outfit, especially as it continues to be cold outside. Being a bear is FUN! And warm, too!

Check out my bear paws.


These days I've been keeping myself very busy. I've been pulling myself up more and more, crawling over my "Mountain Mommy, Cia" and learning to crawl backwards. I don't know why I'm crawling backwards. I keep trying to get to the things in front of me, but I always manage to scoot, scoot backwards.

I've also started to make good progress moving around my blanketed "play" area. It starts with me on my back, to me on my belly, to pushing myself up, to sitting and then half-turning. Then going back down on my belly and pushing myself up into "downward facing dog", then "side plank", back to sitting and then all over again. Good times!

Mommy Cia took a bunch of pictures this weekend. Here are some more funny pictures. Remember, when you click on the pictures, a browser window will open up with a full-sized version of the picture. You can then "right-click" on the image and save it to your hard-drive. This way, the image quality is retained if you want to print out a copy.

Have a good week!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking young man. He is growing up to be a great looking and sharp person. Lucia we are so happy with the way you are raising him. Keep up the great job on your end and I will try hard to keep the buttons from popping off. Love you
Dad