Sunday, February 24, 2008

Long Time, No Write...

Ok, I admit...I've been a slacker about blogging for the last week or so. But really, it's been a busy couple of weeks. In fact, I still have to show you the award I received on my last Early Intervention appointment! My very first award, that's right! Mommy Cia and Mommy Jenny were so excited about it and promptly put it up on our refrigerator. Check it out...


All because of the awesome crawling that I've been doing. And let me tell you, it hasn't slowed down. Not one bit. In fact, I've been going at warp speed for the last week-and-a-half. So much so that Mommy Jenny finally put up the security gate. Now, I'm making serious mileage back and forth between the all of the upstairs rooms. Not only that, I've also started to learn how to step up a little. I'll share a picture of that in another post. But the point is, no place is out of bounds for me now!

Last week my Grandma Bertha and Aunt Lakia came to visit me. We had a really fun time and we played a lot. Here's a picture of Aunt Lakia and I reading together.


And here I am with Grandma Bertha.


A busy week indeed! Until next time...

No comments: