Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Super Upset!

Oh no, say it isn't so! My beloved Patriots LOST to the Giants tonight. It was such a close game and after scoring a touchdown with only a little over 2 minutes left in the game, I thought we'd totally win.

After such a great season...what an upset. See my upset face? That's a face that says, "I can't believe we lost the Super Bowl".

Well, my friends...there's always next year. Who knows. Maybe we can go 18-0 into the Super Bowl again. Stranger and more unlikely things have happened before, right?

2 comments:

Armand said...

Hello Jackson! I too am very sorry that the Patriots lost. It was definitely a sad ending to a great football season.

On the other hand, our family was very happy to meet you this weekend and hope to see you again (soon) !

warm wishes-

Armand (& Amy & Seba)

grandma Bertha said...

Hello my dear Jackson! It was great to see you during the presidents holiday. We were so excited to see you crawling all over the place! You were just lifting yourself up by the couch,
this is from Lakia. This is from
grandmother, I was so impressed with how you are crawling and moving all over th place. So long for now. I love you! Bing! Bing!