Thursday, July 10, 2008

A 4th-full of Fun




I know this is a little late, but I wanted to share some pics from my 4th of July weekend at Grandma Bertha and Grandpa Jessie's in NYC. We went up late Thursday night and enjoyed some lazy days at the house. It was nice to see everyone and I even scored a cool toy truck!

During our trip my Mommies and I went to The Bronx Zoo. It was rainy, but still lots of fun. I enjoyed looking at all of the animals even though I had no idea what they were. All I know is they smelled (like money, baby, like money!) and they made a lot of weird noises. I'm trying to learn some of the sounds they make, too. For example, "Rrrrraaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh!" Can you guess what that was? Yeah, beats me, too, but it sounds scarry!

Here are some cool pics. Make sure you click on the animal pictures to get a better look at them. There are some cool (and some creepy) animals, birds and insects out there!




No comments: