Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Atlantan Fun Time



Greetings! This past month has been so whacky that I told Mommy Jenny that it was time to head down south (is Atlanta, Georgia, considered south enough) for a little R&R...that's rest and relaxation for some people; runnin' and runnin' for me. What better way to re-charge our batteries than to spend time with family, make some music and visit an aquarium? It was exactly what we needed.

So, off we went. We left Mommy Cia in our wake and off we went to visit my Uncle Melvin, my Aunt's Margarget and Eddie Rene, Uncle Donald and cousin Madison and her mommy, Martha. Talk about fun, fun, fun! On Friday night I went out with Aunt Margaret and Uncle Donald for some Mexican food. Oh, that was tastey. By the time Saturday rolled around it was time to show off my mad music "skillz". So, cousin Madison and I picked up the spoons, grabbed some pots and made music together. Below are some pictures from our jam session. I was going to post the video, but it is taking too long to load up, so I'll do a follow-up post and include it because you don't want to miss it!



On Sunday, my Uncle Melvin took us to the Georgia Aquarium. Oh. My. Goodness. Talk about an adventure! I got to see sharks and whales and humongo crabs and lots of diffrent kinds of fish. One area had a domed ceiling, so the fish were swimming all around us. How cool is that?! My Uncle Melvin is very cool and it was such a nice treat to spend time with him. He even hooked me up with a wicked, sweet sweatshirt, too!



On Sunday we hung out with some of Mommy Jenny's other cousins, Taurus, Teesa and their daughter, Brittany, and their son, Bryce. It was Super Bowl Sunday and what kind of "super party" would it be without a little wrestling? Bryce is a little peeper who's a little older than me and we had lots of fun wrestling and goofing off (sorry no pictures/video of that).

What a trip...the weather was perfect, the food was delicious and the time I spent relaxing was well worth the frequent flier miles. Until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackson, Jenny and Lucia!
I was thinking of all of you and wanted to see some updates. I can't believe how big Jackson is getting. He will be 2 soon, right? Anyway, i hope you are all doing well, and i miss coming to play with my little buddy.
-Miss Dawn :-)