Monday, March 3, 2008

Florida Fun


Fun, fun, fun in the sun!

For the last week I've been visiting my Grandma Coca and Grandpa Bob in Florida. It was my Grandpa's birthday, so Mommy Cia and I jumped a plane to come celebrate (that's me looking out the window). And have we ever celebrated!

We threw a party on Thursday full of good eating, karaoke and dancing. I partied hard until the last person left...and then I promptly crashed for the night.

Throughout the week I've been impressing Grandma and Grandpa with the way I crawl like a rocket and the way use anything and everything around me to stand up. We've also been talking a lot and I've showed them how I say "dog". Speaking of which, I've also been having a lot of fun chasing their doggies, Perri & Julie. Those poor girls, I've been running them ragged. They don't know it yet, but they're going to miss me when I leave.

It's been a busy week and Mommy Cia and I head back home Wednesday morning. I'm going to miss the crazy parties my Grandma and Grandpa have here in Florida and can't wait until the next time I visit! Here are some more pictures from my trip...until next time!

















No comments: