Saturday, September 13, 2008

Super Slider

For awhile there I thought it was going to be a soaker this morning, but it turns out the weather held up nicely after all. And good thing, too. I went to my friend, Henry's 2nd birthday today and talk about fun, fun, fun! I didn't take a lot of pictures, but Mommy Cia took these video clips of me going down the slide (by myself, nonetheless!) and on the swing. Check 'em out.





During the week I had a lovely time hanging with Mommy Jenny on the Wellesley Campus. It was super fun rolling around on the grass, and I'm thinking that maybe it's something I should do more often.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just came across your blog and I must say, you are one cute little fella. And a really good blogger too! I am mommy to a 5 month old daughter named Alia. Wish we live close to you so she can perhaps play with you one day! I can see you are well-loved by your mommies, you are one very lucky boy! I will be reading your blog as often as I can!

*Kisses from Alia's Mom in Orange County, California*