Sunday, November 9, 2008

Babysitter Love & An Art-tastic Weekend


I think I'm in love, dear readers. Babysitter love. The Moms had tickets to a taping of "Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me" last Thursday and they finally got off their duffs and hired a "real" babysitter. Halleluiah! The angels are singing. Well, it's good for them, because this means The Moms can now regularly go out on "date" nights once or twice a month. And it's good for me, because like I said, I'm in love.

Now, The Moms may have plenty of requirements for my babysitters, but I don't. Let me just say this up front - being blonde helps. A lot. On Monday, we did a brief meet-n-greet session. Gotta test the chemistry before our big day, you see. And whoa! Was there chemistry. As soon as Mommy Cia opened the door, I practically flew out of her arms and into the arms of...Miss Robin. Yes. Poor Mommy Cia was chopped liver from that moment on until Miss Robin left. Oh, I performed some tricks and I danced and I ran over to her every chance I could get. It is a very good match-up and we had loads of fun Thursday night. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to having her over again soon.

Over the weekend, Mommy Jenny had an Open Studios with her art peeps in Somerville. Mommy Cia and I kept her company for a few hours during which time I enjoyed occupying myself with art projects. Here are some pictures from when Mommy Jenny and I were working on a Thanksgiving turkey.




Until next time...have a great week!

No comments: