Friday, November 28, 2008

Music In Manhattan



I took the Moms into the big city today. The Big Apple. Manhattan! And, it wouldn't have been a trip without going to the FAO Schwartz store, so we popped in to see what they had. Turns out, they had a LOT! Most notably, they had a kiddie-sized Grand Piano. So, I grabbed a chair and began jammin'. Now, it may seem like over-kill to include 3 video clips of me playing the piano. I don't want to brag or anything, but you really should watch all 3. Because I am that good. And, if you listen closely, you'll hear a "fan" talking about me in the background of clip #2.







Mommy Cia was getting such a kick out of my performance - so much so, she very seriously contemplated buying me that piano! Instead, I concluded my recital, we did a little more shopping and then went on our merry way. Of course, if you want to get it for me, it's the "Melissa & Doug Grand Piano"...and, if I ever become a piano-playing virtuoso, you'll always be able to say you knew me "when"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cousins Hayden & Myra say:
We love you. We loved you playing the piano.