Friday, May 15, 2009

Birthday Boy



So you say it's your birthday? Well, it's my birthday, too!

That's right, my friends. Today is my 2nd birthday and I had a grand time celebrating. In the morning, Mommy Cia gave me some birthday cupcakes for breakfast while I stared longingly at some presents. At lunchtime, Mommy Jenny came by school to take me out for a celebratory lunch and some hard-earned playtime. And then after school, I went with Mommy Cia and a friend to Castle Island. We had hot dogs, walked along the pier, ran up and down hills and played on the toys. And, before going home we downed a couple of vanilla ice cream cones. Mmmmmm!

On Sunday, the Moms are throwing me a party at a nearby tumble gym. I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and playing with them. Plus, there will be more cake and ice cream! And THAT's what I call a FUN weekend!





1 comment:

Amyacl said...

Happy birthday, big boy! Sorry we'll miss the party, but Sebastian hopes to see you soon!