Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weekend Fun



I'm posting some more pictures from my Memorial Day weekend. Mommy Cia and I had a lot of fun hanging with Uncle Rob, Aunt Brenda, Hayden, Myra and some of their friends. Props and thank you's are overdue to Mr. Carl and Ms. Pauline for giving me some SWEEET new rides. I am lovin' the new wheels - and how cool to be able to choose from more than one set of wheels at a time! Plus, watermellon kudos to Mr. Art and Ms. Lisa and the family. I wish I could have stayed at Meme's (their Gramma) all day long. Mommy Cia and I had a blast hangin' out by the water, eatin' the good food and playing with kids. Maybe next time I'll actually go fishing.

Woo-hoo for summertime! Here's to some camping, hangin' at the cottage and having an all-around awesome summer. Peace out - until next time.

Hangin' Out Back





Makin' Smores...




Memorial Day Parade





At Meme's...loved that water!







Ridin' High

No comments: