Tuesday, August 12, 2008

E-I-E-I-O

The Moms have been noticing that I have a lot to say when I'm not asleep. In particular, I've been busy learning "Old McDonald" and really getting into the "e-i-e-i-o" chorus. Check out my video.



Now, don't take my response as being bored or anything. I'm actually very into this song and can be quite emphatic with my refrain. It's really just that I'm looking forward to learning the rest of the words to this song. And that's a clip for next time. Until then, keep it real!

3 comments:

Amyacl said...

Jackson, you are turning into quite the singer! I think Sebastian is working on the "roll over" part of "Ten in the Bed", but I'm not sure yet. Sounds like you guys had fun at the museum yesterday - I'm so bummed that I couldn't be there, but hopefully we'll get to do it again soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Nephew, what's up with the crazy hair?! Love u!

Hammer said...

Good job, Jackson! what a cutie!