Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Boogie Nights

I am a lover of music. All kinds of music, and The Moms have noticed that I like to bounce my head and dance when the spirit moves me. It starts with a little head bob, then a little wiggle and before long I'm all over the place. Doesn't matter if it's opera, boogie tunes, big band...if it's good, I'll get a groove on.

Check me out gettin' down to Boogie Nights!


And now for a little swing action...yes, that head tilt and running around is dancing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!


I also want to share with you another of my creative skills. This is a clip of me using my crayons. It's from a week or so ago (as evidenced by my disheveled hair).


And finally, in a non-sequitur moment...some random pictures from the past couple of weeks.






Today is Mommy Cia and Mommy Jenny's 2nd wedding anniversary. Tomorrow I am hanging out with their friend, Miss Jana, so they can have a celebratory dinner out together. I can't wait to wear her down while they're gone. Hahaha! Until next time!

No comments: