Monday, August 11, 2008

Fishy Business, The ICA and Playground Prowess

In honor of the US Olympic team's swimming success, I share with you my experience at the New England Aquarium. My Mommy Jenny and I dropped on by last Friday and had an awesome time. We saw pengiuns and fish and learned about all things aquatic.

Check out my video from the aquarium.


We also went to the Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA) and some some cool art, including art by Anish Kapoor who does big, shiny contemporary sculptures, and South African artist, Nicholas Hlobo who does mixed media sculpture - one of which includes a piece utilizing big, rubber tubes that are sewn together. You can check out the ICA by clicking here.

A couple of weeks ago Mommy Cia I also had a playdate with my friend Zach and his daddies. There are some cool swirly slides and a big yellow climbing wall. As I'm sure you can imagine it was my mission to tame these two beasts. Yes, indeed...and tame them I did. Check it out. Now, I'm not sure if you can appreciate the scope of these great beasts since the pics are tiny...so, be sure to click on the image and you'll see the full-size picture for greater effect.




Here's my friend Zach.


Here we are hanging out.


Until next time, keep it real and GO TEAM USA!

No comments: