Sunday, July 12, 2009

Let The Good Times Roll



Sun, sun, sun. It's finally starting to feel like summer these days. I spent part of my weekend in Plymouth again, but no pictures this time. Instead, let me share with you some images from an outting I took with Mommy Jenny a couple of weeks ago along with some other poolside pics.

One night we went to see Ice Age, which I loved. Dinosaurs and popcorn, of course! The next day we slept in, had a lazy morning of games and breakfast, went to the office for a bit then to the mall. When the weekend rolled around we were thrilled for the sun so our trip was not spoiled. We went downtown to take the boat to Spectacle Island for the afternoon but also discovered a carousel on the greenway! So of course we had to try it out. Then on to the boat for our island adventure. Had a picnic, rolled around in the grass, played some kickity kick ball, and had a great time. I enjoyed stealing Mommy Jenny's oreo cookie, breaking it in half and offering her the half without the cream -- then running away laughing hysterically. As Mommy Jenny chased me, I turned around, shoved the cookie in my mouth, and laughed. After all of this hoo-ha, I fell asleep on the boat going back and woke up just as we docked. Lucky me, because we got to go to Mike's for cannolli's and headed back for dessert and tea/juice. Yum.

Here are some more pics, along with some other pictures from some time at the pool. Until next time!






Lounging by the pool.



No comments: