Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Celebration


My first Christmas has officially come and gone, and baby, what a treat it's been. My mommies told me they didn't feel they were nearly half as ready as they needed to be, but I think everything went off without a hitch. My Grandmas and Grandpas, my Aunts, Uncles, cousins and four-legged, furry siblings all under one roof...you know it was a recipe for some serious calamity. But it was great! Wrapping paper everywhere, tons of food, lots of playing. Awesome.

Check out some great pics from the Christmas revelry.

Let's Eat!

Hangin' with the Gramps

Grandma Coca's mini-Santa

Jumping bean...

Uncle Rob, Aunt Brenda and Cousins Hayden and Myra opening gifts

Passed out on Grandpa Bob's lap

Post-Christmas fun with Grandpa Jessie and Grandma Bertha

Until next year

No comments: