Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thanksgiving Recovery


I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. This time next week I will have opened my presents, eaten more pureed sweet potatoes that one baby can handle and played with my cousins until my legs fall off.

...and I'm still recovering from Thanksgiving! Some of my Mommies friends came over to celebrate, plus my Uncle Rob and Aunt Brenda came over with cousins Hayden and Myra this year. My Uncle Rob fried a turkey, too! Did you see how I took control of the turkey leg? Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, gets by me...

Pretty soon I'll actually get to eat these turkey legs. Until then, I'm relegated to just holding and sniffing (with an occassional lick getting snuck in there). I tried to shove the turkey leg in my mouth, but my Uncle Rob stopped me. He instigated the whole thing though, so you think he would've let me at least get a gum on it. Next time!

My cousins and I also had lots of fun together. They brought me a fun gift - a jumpy toy that let's me jump, jump, jump (currently my favorite physical activity)! The Moms still haven't put it up yet though. Slackers.

Here I am with my cousin, Myra.


Next week everyone's coming into town for Christmas. I can't wait to see my Grandma Coca and Grandpa Bob, Grandma Bertha and Grandpa Jessie, little Uncle Larry and little Aunt Lakia. Plus, Uncle Rob, Aunt Brenda and cousins Hayden and Myra are coming to visit again. Party time - yay!

2 comments:

Miss Dianne said...

Start with turkey leg broth and work your way up the food chain, darling.

Anonymous said...

Could you please contact me regarding the use of this photo for a Public Service Announcement.

takingtime08@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and response.