Monday, October 27, 2008

Coming Down!

The other day the Moms were telling stories about me and sharing, with friends & family, some of my new, mad skills. "Mad Skills" for those of you not in the know means "crazy, wild, good skills". You may otherwise translate it to mean, "I am one smart...little boy".

I now share with you my ability to go down the stairs - by myself and facing forward. I know some of you didn't believe it when the Moms told you, so here is my proof (properly supervised, of course).



Not bad, huh? I'm pretty proud of it, too. Over the past few months I've also added to my "baby tricks" repertoire. Here's a partial list:

* Helping to put toys away before I go upstairs for bed
* Kissing the picture of my Grandma & Grandpa when asked
* Sounding out what monkeys, cows and dogs say
* Climbing in/out of the bathtub on my own
* Climbing onto the chair in my room, "reading" a book and crawling back down by myself
* Going up the climbing wall by myself (seriously - I did this over the weekend)
* Dancing on command - which includes a smashingly good "shake a leg" move)

Here I am - hard at work updating my blog:


Until next time...say "Cheese!" and have a super week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I can't believe what I am looking at!!!
Really my little Boy is improving himself a lottttttttttt...
Congratulations Lucia Pepa!!!. It is lovely hearing Jackson talking and every time I see him I get more and more suprised!
I am counting the days until I see him...you'll better keep away of him!!!. He is going to be for myself the time you will be in Florida...I advice you both GIRLS!!!.
I love you all,
La Prima Lucy from Argentina.

Amyacl said...

That's some pretty impressive work on the stairs! He's going to be riding a bike before you know it. Hope to see you all soon!