Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



I hope you had a super Halloween and had lots of fun dressing up this evening. I know I did. I especially enjoyed selecting my candy and putting it in my pumpkin.

My costume this year was very low-key and I planned to go as a no-name construction worker, complete with tools and a good ol' hard hat. As it turns out, my costume looked pretty realistic, because lots of people told me I looked like Bob The Builder. Here's a pic of the real Bob The Builder:



The Moms tried to get a picture of me with my hard hat on, but I kept throwing it off. Simply put, I was interested in just getting the candy. Here are some pics of me checking out my stash after I went trick or treating. I scored some good candy tonight - I hope the Moms don't eat it all before I wake up tomorrow morning!



1 comment:

Amyacl said...

Wow - Jackson really scored on the candy! And he looked adorable in his outfit. Glad you all had a fun Halloween!