Sunday, December 21, 2008

La Vaca



Funny story of the day...

The Setup: Mommy Cia is pointing at everyone around the table, asking me who's who.

Mommy Cia: (pointing to Grandma Coca) Who's that?
Me: Gramma!
Mommy Cia: (pointing to Grandpa Bob) Who's that?
Me: Granpapa!
Mommy Cia: (pointing to Mommy Jenny) Who's that?
Me: Mommy Enny!
Mommy Cia: (pointing to Tia Lucy) Who's that?
Me: VACA!

The entire table erupts in laughter that doesn't stop for minutes...

Now, for those of you who don't speak spanish, "Vaca" is the spanish word for "Cow". So, you can imagine me calling my lovely Tia Lucy a cow. Hahaha! Oh, it was really funny.

This morning we went to church and when we left there were...clowns out side. Yes, freaky, freaky clowns. Look at my face in this picture. Do I look happy to be surrounded by clowns?



This is me in a Heisman pose...(Yes, I know I'm wearing a basketball outfit and the Heisman is for football, but you get the point - this is my sports pose!)


And me, checking myself out - I'm a handsome devil...


And me with Grandpa Bob, reading in bed.


Until next time!

No comments: