Saturday, May 10, 2008

Birthday Bash


Next week is my birthday. But, just like me, my mommies couldn't wait to throw me a birthday party with all of my friends and family. A ton of people came over including a bunch of my daycare peeps, playgroup peeps, my Grandma Coca and Grandpa Bob, my Grandma Bertha and Aunt Lakia, and my Uncle Rob, Aunt Brenda and Cousins Hayden and Myra. Talk about a full-house party!

Thanks to everyone for helping me celebrate my very first birthday. I had fun seeing everyone and love gifts you gave me...so sweet of you! My day really was awesome - made so especially because you were there, and I can't imagine having a better time. After all, we got to wiggle and giggle and play, play, play. There was some good grub and Mommy Jenny made me a doggie cake. Grandma Coca says that at first she thought we'd be eating cake for days. But boy...was that cake good! So good that there's not much left at all!

There so much more to tell you and I could go on and on and on, but it's late now and Mommy Jenny is telling Mommy Cia to go to bed. Since Mommy Cia is my muse, I suppose this means I need to wrap it up (haha - what a pun). So, with that, I leave you now with some highlight pics from my party. I'll post some more over the next couple of days.


















1 comment:

Armand said...

we had an awesome time. thanks for posting these fun pics !

Armand (and for Amy and Seba)