Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Fun

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. I sure did - it was busy, busy. Mommy Jenny had Open Studios, where she and her fellow artists open their studios up to the public. Mommy Cia and I walked around the other artists' studios, and boy, there's some good art out there!

We also had dinner at Punjab with my friend Sebastian and his Mommy & Daddy. It was the first time I had Indian food, and it was very, very good. The vegetable samosas are super tasty but I think maybe it put a little bug in my pants, because I was wiggly and squiggly during dinner. Sebastian was a super trooper and patiently ate his veggies and made googly eyes with the patrons next to us. I think he won some fans over there. Check out his blog. Haha!

I don't have any pics from my weekend, but here's a funny one of me amongst a floor full of kleenex. How I love pulling the tissues out of the box - and then when they're all gone, I love playing with the empty box, too!

1 comment:

Armand said...

It was a pleasure seeing you Jackson-

Armand, Amy and Seba