Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day!

Happy May Day, everyone! Such a beautiful day today that I couldn't allow myself to be reigned in. What's a busy boy to do? Gotta break on through to the other side, yeah, break on through to the other side!



This afternoon I also went to the library with Mommy Cia. We met my friend, Zach, and his daddy Stephen. The library is quite nice, because there's a big open space where the children's books are located. So, we got to crawl (and walk) all over. Fun, fun!

I'm also learning the fun art of playing "chase". Lately, when I break through the makeshift barrier we have up separating the tv room from the living room, I will pause and look at my mommy. When one of them looks at me, I proceed to giggle relentlessly and then turn to run away. Yeah, I know I'm being a little mischievous. That's why it's so fun. Hee-hee!

No comments: